Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Granola with berries and yogurt

This is what I have been eating this week for breakfast.
  • Granola from CakesForCause (whole oats, rye flakes, almonds, honey, maple syrup and spices)
  • Blueberries picked from Glade-Link Farm
  • Raspberries from Scenic View Orchard
  • Blackberries from Jubilee Organic Farm
  • Plain yogurt
The berries are exceptional this year. They are big and delicious! We are having a good year for gardening/farming so far. No lack of rain for sure. All the items above can be purchased at the West Frederick Farmer's Market. I heard that Randy at South Mountain Creamery carries awesome yogurt. I will have to try his yogurt (I have been eating yogurt from Seven Stars Farm, PA). Come on out and join me in the line at the farmer's market!

Yeon

1 comment:

truffles said...

That's also one of my favorite breakfasts. Yum.