I did not keep good track of my money, but here is what I got today:
- Cup of lemonade, coconut scone, bread crumbs, and a pack of flatbread from Cakes for Cause. (the bread crumbs are great for breaded fish fillets, stuffed tomatoes, crab cake filler, and zucchini au gratin casserole);
- Bunches of red sorrel and red celery, plus three dog biscuits and two jalapeño peppers from Chesapeake's Choice;
- A pound of bacon and a baked ham sandwich from Rohrer's (I started eating it before I even finished paying for it);
- Jalapeño cheddar cheese from Caprikorn farms (I made mini pizzas with this on the flatbread this evening);
- A quart of fingerling potatoes from Summer Creek Farm (I also got on Rick's mailing list for his CSA so I can share what he has fresh each week);
- A pint of apricots (if you read this blog, you know I am addicted) and a pint of red raspberries from Scenic View.
- I ate some Glade Link Farm blueberries from Jeanine's bag because I didn't get enough of them picking last weekend.