Get an egg tray. You can get them cheaply just about anywhere and devilled eggs are impossible without one.
Mom's Devilled Eggs
- 1 dozen eggs (or however many halved will fit your tray)
- yellow mustard (about 1/8 cup)
- mayonnaise (about 1/2 cup)
- juice from sweet pickles or relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry onion (the kind that comes in a spice container- look, you can use seeded mustard and fresh onion if you want but then it's not Mom's Devilled Eggs.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley