Friday, July 3, 2009

News of the week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm. The Frederick market will be open this Saturday as usual. Since Saturday is a holiday, and you might like your meats early, I picked up from the butcher shop today. On Fridays, there is a market at Grace Community Church, on Alternate 40, just past the route 70 interchange. The church is located next to Trout liquors, and hours are 3-7 PM. I will have the same fresh meats on Friday this week, as I do on Saturday.

Pork will include pork chops, bacon, Canadian bacon, spare ribs, country style ribs, country ham slices, and pulled pork. All seven sausage flavors will be available. I will also have frozen boneless loin roasts. Lamb will include butterflied legs, kabob cubes, boneless shoulders, racks, shanks, loin chops, arm chops, ground lamb, and lamb sausage. Beef will include strip, ribeye, porterhouse, T-bone, sirloin, flank, and skirt steaks; boneless chuck, eye round, and sirloin tip roasts; short ribs, kabob cubes, ground round, beef patties, and steak burgers. I will also have whole chickens. For those of you who liked the cheeses from last winter, I will have them as well.

I will also have fruits and berries from Allenberg orchards. There will be sweet cherries, sour cherries, red raspberries, black raspberries, squash, onions, sweet peppers, hot peppers, and cucumbers.

Have a good week and a safe holiday. I will see you at the market.

Danny
Rohrer's Meats
301-432-8350

No comments: