Friday, July 31, 2009

Fresh this Week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm.

I will have my full line of beef, pork, lamb, eggs and jellies at the Frederick market this week. I will also be restocked on chickens as I brought 348 home from the processor this week. I will have Cornish hens, cutup chickens in the 4-5 pound range, and whole birds weighing 4-7 pounds.

I will also have goat meat. While the bigger cuts have been ordered, there will be loin and rib chops, cubes, and ground goat available.

The veal calf has been cut and will be available this week. I think the loin and rib chops are most likely sold out. Still available are sirloin chops, maybe scallopini and some shoulder roasts, most likely cutlets and shanks, definitely available are cubes and ground veal. Also available are the heart, tongue, and liver.

It looks like a marathon weighing and pricing session tonight since there was even an extra hog processed as well. Hopefully I will be alert enough to check my emails tonight. If you would like to preorder for tomorrow, please do so by 7PM tonight. And please come to the market this week and take some of this product off of my hands. My freezers are filled to capacity!
I hope you have a good week. Eat fresh, eat local, and be well. I will see you at the market.

DannyRohrer's Meats
301-432-8350
Dakarohfarm@aol.com

No comments: