Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yummy recipes up at our friends' blogs

I know you are perfectly capable of checking out the blog links on this page and clicking on them. But I get enthusiastic and want to share things that stick out for me. Like the gorgeous photos up by our friend Chelsea at figs and twigs right now, along with the recipe for grill-roasted late summer vegetables with fresh oregano.

I also could not help but notice the squash and zucchini fritters over at Dianne's Dishes. The cute little guy below is a fritter just before he gets thrown into some hot oil.

I really need to eat. These pictures are making me hungry.

Shannon

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks smoo ;)

I'm heading over to check out those fritters right now - those sound intriguing...

Dianne's Dishes said...

The fritters turned out really well! I still have some in the freezer for later.