Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fresh this Week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm. I writing a quick note to let you know that I did pickup the chickens today. They will be available Saturday at the Frederick market. I have whole birds 5 pounds and up, cornish hens weighing 1.5-2.5 pounds. There are also birds cut into 8 pieces, but I think they did some of the cornish hens as they weigh 1.5 to 2.5 pounds each. There are no giblets with the birds this year. However, I do have pint containers of liver. There are also a few packs of nothing but necks.

I will also have my full line of beef, pork, and lamb. While I should have plenty of the whole chickens and cornish hens, cutup are rather limited in number. If you could, please let me know if you want birds this week so I know how many to bring. But it will take several weeks to move them all.

I am also doing a Friday evening market at the Grace Community Church which is located on alternate route 40, beside of Trout Liquors. Hours are 3-7 PM. At this market my meats will be frozen. I will also have vegetables that I grew plus fruits from Allenberg Orchards. You can avoid the crowd by shopping Fridays.

Have a good week and I will see you at the market.

Rohrers Meats
301-432-8350

No comments: