Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eggplant Challenge

Last week I decided to create an eggplant challenge for all of you chefs, food bloggers, home cooks, and other food lovers out there. Here's the challenge: make anything you want out of eggplant by midnight on September 26. Take pictures. Send us the pictures or the link and we'll post them or link to them. And have fun! Yesterday at the West Frederick Farmer's Market, I picked up a bunch of tiny purple and white striped eggplant from Chesapeake's Choice, so I'll be poring over my cookbooks to see what recipe I can adapt for these gorgeous babies.

Shannon

1 comment:

April F. said...

I have cooked my eggplant: http://1000pizzadoughs.typepad.com/1000_pizza_doughs/2009/09/eggplant-challenged.html

I don't really know what to do with eggplant, so I'm looking forward to getting some new ideas from others in the challenge!