- Ham salad sandwich from the Rohrers (aka Meat Man) which I promptly ate
- Half gallon milk from the South Mountain Creamery (aka Milk Man, cost me a quarter after returning three deposit bottles)
- a cup of fresh lemonade, 4 lemon-ginger scones (ate one), 2 cheddar-chive scones, and a chocolate croissant from Cakes for Cause
- 1 bunch chard, three doggie biscuits (Lucy the dog ate two), and a patty pan squash from Chesapeake's Choice
- 1 pint of organic yellow potatoes from Summer Creek Farm (and some water for Lucy)
- a pint of cherries from the Scenic View Orchard
- a pint of blueberries from Glade Link Farm (ate a few, FANTASTIC)
- brought back $2.25.
Side note: I harvested some cherry tomatoes from the backyard last night. About five of them. I ate a few of the uglier ones with splits and left three on Edna's porch rail. I expect that her fresh produce radar has already found them...