- 2/3 of Cauliflower (about 1.5 lbs), cut into florets
- 1 Ginger gold apple, chopped into big chunks
- 1 Asian pear, chopped into big chunks
- 1/2 Onion, cut into strips
- 1 TBS dried currant
- olive oil, salt and nutmeg
With the rest of cauliflower, I made cauliflower puree. Cook cauliflower with milk and cream till it is tender. Puree the cooked cauliflower in a food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Again, I added a little bit of nutmeg. Very subtle but significant enough to make you wonder what's in it.
I shall follow up with more apples!