Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Update from Farmer Rick, Summer Creek Farm

Hi to all, the holiday season is approaching, I just wanted you all to know I will be setting up our market stand in Riverdale, Md for a special market on Nov. 19 and again on December 12th for a special Christmas Bazaar. The Thanksgiving market is a late afternoon and evening market. It was fun but cold last year when we did this market. My heater did not work ans I lost my helper to the guy next door who had a working heater! December 12th is an all Day Christmas Bazaar. If you have friends or are in the are tell them to stop by and visit our stand. I will also be at the Saturday Frederick Market till 11/21. I am hoping for a crop of fresh spinach for that last market. I hope the holidays are bright for all of you.

Farmer Rick
farmer@summercreekfarm.com

No comments: