- Cheddar cauliflower from Gwen (Glade-link farm)
- Chiogga beets from Jim (Tomatoes etc)
- Red Thumb potatoes from Will (Whitmore farm)
- Yellow fingerling potatoes from Rick (Summer creeek farm)
- White onion from Chris (Jubilee farm)
- Yellow carrots and dark beets from my backyard garden
Talking about yummy roasting, check out Dianne's post on Thanksgiving. Everything looks so delicious!
Dan and I will be traveling for Thanksgiving and we are looking forward to a delicious meal and joyful conversation with our very special friends. Hope everyone travels safe, if you are traveling, and have a happy Thanksgiving.