- 2 cheddar chive scones, 2 chocolate croissants and a rye ciabatta from Cakes For Cause
- 3 doggie biscuits and a nice big eggplant from Chesapeake's choice
- a package of Canadian bacon and a ham salad sandwich from Rohrer's meats
- a round of goat's milk baby Swiss from Caprikorn farms (new product!)
- two containers of yogurt and a big ball of fresh mozzarella from South Mountain Creamery
- a quart of peaches from Scenic View Orchards
Right now I am roasting San Marzano paste tomatoes in the oven with oregano and basil to make fresh pizza sauce. They will be wonderful with the fresh mozzarella. And I think I am going to make a peach berry cobbler for the family reunion tomorrow...