Saturday, December 26, 2009

Having the time of my life

Tonight my mom and I went out to Nilgiri's, a lovely Indian restaurant in Frederick on Route 85 near the Common Market. I was talking to a gentleman there, and we decided that 2010 would be the best year ever. He said that would be good, because 2009 was a terrible year, and I think he meant the economy. So we agreed that 2010 is going to be awesome.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I've really enjoyed all of the get-togethers with friends and family, and the shared meals in peoples' homes. I realize that though I co-write a blog about local food, I don't cook often enough. I really enjoy it, and I kind of have to now that I can't eat so many foods. So next year I will cook more, and the year will be more awesome.

Seriously, I think 2010 is going to be my best year ever.

Shannon

No comments: