Friday, December 4, 2009

Fresh this week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm. I will be in Frederick tomorrow with my full product line. I will be at The Dutch Plant Farm from 10 AM until 12:30 PM. I will have beef, pork, lamb, chicken, eggs, and cheese. After tomorrow, my next delivery day will be Christmas eve. So it is time to start thinking about those orders. Some possibilities include beef prime rib, standing rib, or filet; fresh, smoked, or country cured ham; pork loin roast or crown roast; leg and rack of lamb; or fresh turkeys. If you have any other requests, I might be able to handle those as well. Here is my winter schedule for those who did not get one. Hours will be 10 AM until 12:30 PM. Location will be the Dutch Plant Farm on Baughmans Lane in Frederick:

  • December 5, 24
  • January 2, 23
  • February 6, 20
  • March 6, 20
  • April 3, 17

Don't let a little bit of snow scare you away tomorrow. Eat fresh, be well, and I will see you at the market.

Danny

Rohrer's Meats

301-432-8350

Dakarohfarm@aol.com

No comments: