Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Everything (food) must go at Volt

Didn't mean to scare you. I got this email from Hilda Staples of Volt and wanted to pass it in. This storm is CRAZY:
Hey there snow bound food lovers!

We have had all of our food delivery trucks cancel deliveries. So Chef Voltaggio is in the house cooking until we run out of everything! And you know we don't freeze anything, so this week has been a huge challenge to say the least. I saw Bryan butchering this afternoon so I think he must have been out hunting and killing this morning. I kid I kid.

Anyway, we are running a "Snow Fixe" menu - $35.00 for three course dinner menu tonight only. Also, since there is a problem with on street parking, our parking lot is free and clear of all snow. Lot is open for dinner guests only.
Whatever it is that Bryan hunted, I want to eat.

No comments: