Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flower and Garden Show

This weekend we have a flower and garden show in Haegerstown. I have never been to this show, but they advertise the show as “The Tri-state Area’s Premier Event”!

Hagerstown Community College Alumni Association Flower and Garden Show

When:
March 14, Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
March 15, Sunday  10am - 4 pm

Where:
Hagerstown Community College
Athletic, Recreation and Community Center
Hagerstown, Maryland

Features:
Floral & Garden Exhibitors & Vendors
Gardening Seminars & Demonstrations
Area Garden Club Floral Design Classes
“Day in the Garden” & “Quilt” Raffles
Children’s Gardening Activities
Beautiful Show Gardens     
Live Radio Remotes
Free Parking
Delightful Garden Café

Admission
$4.00, Children under 12 Free

Directions: 
From I-70 Take exit 32-B onto Route 40 West.  At 1st light, turn right onto Edgewood Drive (Edgewood Drive becomes Robinwood Drive).  Turn left at the 3rd light onto the HCC Campus.  Turn at the first left onto Scholar Drive.  The HCC ARCC is on your left.

Link to Map

Contact:
301-790-2800, ext. 346 or http://www.hagerstowncc.edu/

I have got the information from Maryland Office of Tourism,  Monocacy & Catoctin Watershed Alliance and an email I received. I will be busy getting our backyard garden ready for the new growing season and sowing seeds this weekend, but I intend to go and check it out! 

1 comment:

Yeon said...

I don't know where all my weekend went! I didn't even get to sow any seeds in my raised beds. Sigh... well, hopefully next year, I will make it to this show. (I have been making the same resolution for Philadelphia Flower Show.)