Friday, April 16, 2010

Fresh this Week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm.

I will be returning to Frederick on Saturday April 17. Location will be behind the Potomac Physicians Building on Baughmans Lane. Hours will be 10 AM until 12:30 PM. I will have my full line of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, and cheese. I will also have several special deals this week. Pork spare ribs have been accumulating in my freezer this winter. With grilling weather returning, I am offering them this week buy 2 packages, get a third pack free. I have put in 400 new laying hens in preparation for the market season, and they are producing like crazy. When hens first start to lay, the eggs are of the highest quality, but just not real big. This week I will be offering these eggs at 3 dozen(2 medium and 1 small) for $5.00. These offers are good while the supply lasts so it may be a good idea to preorder.
The market members met last week and selected the site for this year's market. Hopefully I will be able finalize the contract today and be able to announce the location tomorrow when I see you. The market will open in two weeks, on May 1.

Have a good week and I will see you at the market.

Danny
Rohrer's Meats
301-432-8350
Dakarohfarm@aol.com.

No comments: