Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fresh this Week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm. I will be returning to Frederick this Saturday, March 20, from 10 AM until 12:30 PM at the Dutch Plant Farm.
Pork will include boneless loin roasts, pork chops, boneless butts, spare ribs, country style ribs, baby back ribs, and bacon. Applewurst and country sausage will be fresh while mild Italian, hot Italian, maple, sage, and bratwurst will be frozen. Lamb will include butterflied legs, boneless shoulders, racks, loin chops, arm chops, stew cubes, and ground. Beef will include skirt, flank, sirloin, T-bone, porterhouse, strip, and ribeye steaks; brisket, boneless chuck, shoulder clod, eye round, and sirloin tip roasts; ground beef (both 95/5 and 80/20), stew cubes, and steak burgers. There will also be whole chickens, cutup chickens, leg/thighs, cheese, and eggs.
Since my next trip to Frederick will be April 3, the day before Easter, I am now taking orders. Lamb possibilities include leg, racks, and chops. Hams can be either country cured, smoked, or fresh. If you prefer beef, I can supply that as well. I also have a few turkeys in the freezer which I will offer at a ten percent discount. My sisters will also be available for baking.
This week is national ag week and Saturday is ag day as well as the first day of spring. Take this opportunity to celebrate agriculture and the beginning of the new growing season by supporting your local farmers and eating locally grown foods. Have a good week and I will see you at the market.
Danny
Rohrer's Meats

No comments: