Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fresh this week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm. After taking a week off to attend a conference and see our tax dollars put to use by Senator Byrd at the National Conservation Training Center, I'm ready to get back to the markets. I'll be at the Dutch Plant Farm Saturday from 10 AM until 12:30 PM. I will have my full product line, most of it fresh. Lamb will include butterflied leg, racks, loin chops, arm chops, shanks, stew cubes, shoulder roasts, and ground lamb. Pork will include boneless loin roasts, pork chops, spare, country style, and baby back ribs; boneless butts, bacon, and smoked ham steaks. Country, sage, and hot Italian sausage will be fresh while maple, applewurst, and mild Italian are frozen. I will also have frozen tangy and Carolina Barbecue. Beef will include strip, ribeye, sirloin, porterhouse, flank, and skirt steaks; sirloin tip, boneless chuck, and eye round roasts; ground round, stew cubes, and steak burgers. I will also have whole chickens, cutup chickens, and legs/thighs. There will also be cheese and eggs.

I will now be back to my regular every other week schedule until market season starts. I have been working on finding a location this week, but have no news yet. Eat fresh, be well, and I will see you at the market.

Danny
Rohrer's Meats
301-432-8350
dakarohfarm@aol.com

No comments: